Inside SWT

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Vista Ships: "Show us your Wow"

Hello, I'm a Mac ... and I'm a PC.

PC, why do you look just like me? Well, rather than using the processor to do real work, like copying your files or searching your hard disk, I think it's important to show you pictures of puppies.

That's just so cool . Wait until I can put my windows in a blender, just like you (you'll need a hardware upgrade for that).

Microsoft, I'd show you my "Wow", but I might get arrested.

Steve

2 Comments:

  • Steve, should't you like it? The more windowing systems look alike, the easier your job will be :-). Imagine if they came up with a bunch of innovative controls that do not exist anywhere else - what would you do :-)?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:10 PM  

  • Of course I like Vista! I never met a window system I didn't like.

    Steve

    By Blogger Steve, at 8:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home